The official Bud Spencer and Terence Hill fan meeting
WELCOME HOME FRIENDS! - THE GREAT BUD SPENCER & TERENCE HILL FESTIVAL IS WAITING FOR YOU!
In 2023 comes the best Spencerhill Festival ever!
Outdoors, in the middle of summer: July 27-30, 2023. Where: in Gubbio, in the green heart of Italy, just a stone's throw from Terence's home.
Rome, Florence, Bologna, Rimini, Siena, Pisa are all within easy reach. Come and discover the city of crazy people and the Spencerhill Festival. All info,
The Spencerhill Festival Gubbio 2023 also has its own official anthem.
Sung by the director of the Bud Spencer Museum in Berlin Matteo Luschi, it will be the soundtrack of the fantastic Gubbio days.
Matteo's voice is supported by others from singers young and old. The song could only be called "Gubbio." Three versions from classical to dance are available on all online platforms such as Spotify. Sing along and visit us in Gubbio!
On our Spotify playlist you'll find the best tracks on the theme of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill anyway. But also 5 bands you will see live in 2023. Most likely La Bionda, Franco Micalizzi with orchestra, the Oliver Onions as well as the tribute bands Dune Buggy Band with their home advantage in Italy and the Spencer Hill Magic Band from Hungary. For the first time, Don Bastiano, who wrote the soundtracks for the Bud Spencer Museum and our festivals, will also be there in cooperation. Just listen in and follow us.
- Review of the 20th Specerhill Festival in Gubbio
- IN 2023 THE SPENCERHILL FESTIVAL WAS HELD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITALY, MORE SPECIFICALLY IN THE MEDIEVAL TOWN OF GUBBIO, UMBRIA. GUBBIO IS THE HOME OF DON MATTEO PLAYED BY TERENCE HILL. THE VENUE FOR THE FESTIVAL WAS PIAZZA DEI 40 MARTIRI. FROM THURSDAY, JULY 27 TO SUNDAY, JULY 30, MORE THAN 20,000 FANS GATHERED, MAKING THIS FIRST ITALIAN EDITION THE LARGEST GATHERING OF BUD SPENCER AND TERENCEHILL FANS EVER.
- The Spencerhill Festival Gubbio 2023
- Film screenings, live concerts, Movie Parade, live shows and many, many emotions. Don't miss the big party in the green heart of Italy all dedicated to the legendary couple and their most devoted fans. Gubbio, the city of crazy people, is ready to host fans from all over Europe for the first international gathering of Bud Spencer & Terence Hill fans. Don't miss the best Spencerhill Festival ever!
- 20th Spencerhill Festival - Gubbio 2023 -Schedule
- The 2023 one will probably be the best Spencerhill Festival ever. We would like to bring to the stage the composers of the soundtracks like Franco Micalizzi and La Bionda. There will also be a number of actors from the films of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill, but that's not all...
- Our star guests in Gubbio
- This year we are again looking forward to welcoming numerous star guests from the Spencer/Hill universe at our festival. Our patron Terence Hill is trying to schedule a visit to the festival. He wants to be there, but doesn't know yet if his schedule will really allow it in the end. Let's celebrate the cult duo Bud Spencer and Terence Hill with our guests and have a great time together. Therefore, please also pay attention to our VIP Codex!
- The concerts of the Spencer/Hill Festival
- Of course, a festival without music is not a festival and this also applies to our Spencer/Hill Festival in Gubbio. That's why we have once again put together a colourful programme for you. In addition to original performers and the popular Spencer/Hill cover bands, regional groups will also provide a party atmosphere.
- Filming Locations in Gubbio
- The first take for the series "Don Matteo" was shot in Gubbio on 12 October 1998. In the following twelve years, eight seasons with a total of 168 episodes of the crime series were filmed here and made the town famous throughout Italy. The city is quite manageable and since filming took place here over a very long period of time, every street and every larger square in the historic centre has been a repeated filming location over the years. We would like to present the most important filming locations in more detail below.
- Wild ride through the prairie
- Already at the Spencer/Hill Festival 2021 in Templin, our Spencer/Hill Derby provided fun and good mood for fans young and old. Now in Gubbio, the attraction shines in new splendour. The artist Ralf Ihlenburg airbrushed the superstructure with great western motifs from the Spencer/Hill films.